Located in the heart of the Jewish Community, Tov Pizza, voted Baltimore’s Best Kosher Pizza, is an icon of charm and soul.
Tov Pizza opened in 1984 filling the need of a growing Jewish community. Since then, the store has doubled in size and expanded its menu.
Come Visit Tov Pizza!
From NY and Other Northern Locations
1. Take the NJ TURNPIKE SOUTH
2. I-95 S becomes NEW JERSEY TURNPIKE SOUTH (Portions toll)
3. NEW JERSEY TURNPIKE SOUTH becomes I-295 S.
4. Take the I-95 SOUTH exit on the towards WILMINGTON
5. Continue until I-695 and take I-695 W/BELTWAY exit towards TOWSON.
6. Take Exit 21 – Stevenson/Park Heights Avenue
7. Turn Left at the end of the exit ramp
8. At the third traffic light, make Left onto Park Heights Avenue
9. Take Park Heights Avenue five traffic light until Fords Lane and make a Right onto Fords Lane
10. Continue aproximately .5 mile and make Left onto Reisterstown Road
11. TOV PIZZA will be on your left just past Crown Gas Station
12. Parking is available in rear of store
From Southern Locations
1. Take I-95 North
2. Exit onto I-695 towards Towson
3. Take Exit 18A, towards Lochearn and make Right onto Liberty Road
4. Continue until Patterson Avenue and make a Left onto Patterson
5. Take until Reisterstown Road and make Right onto Reisterstown
6. TOV PIZZA is one block on your left.
7. Parking is available in rear of store